The Winter Reading Challenge runs from December 21st, 2008 through March 20, 2009. There are 13 weeks in Winter and I will probably end up reading one to two books per week. Some of the books may cross over into challenges that begin 2009.
This is going to be a very casual challenge much like the Fall Reading Challenge, so please join me.
The rules are very flexible:
1) Choose any number of books you would like to read and post them on your blog.
2) They can be fiction and/or nonfiction including e-books and audiobooks
3) They can overlap with other challenges.
4) To sign up, click here. (Hosted by My Two Blessings)
This is going to be easy [I Hope!], there are 13 weeks and if I read 2 books a week, I should be able to do 26 books :) BUT! what if I can't??
So here is my list :)
Sam’s Quest for the Crimson Crystal by Ben Furman Christmas Carol By Charles Dickens
- Jane Eyre - started Reading
- Thank You, Jeeves
- The Reluctant Fundamentalist
- The Healing
- The Broker - reading
- Sam's Letters to Jennifer
- Blood Memory
Thanks to J Kaye and Beth F, that's where I got my info :)
It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye.