11.12.08

BTT says Times is of essence!

Deb asks,

1. Do you get to read as much as you WANT to read?

Of course NOT :)! I don't! I get an hour or two around bed time. And that's about it :( !! Well!! I am glad anyways, think about the amount of money I would spend if I read more ;)

2. If you had (magically) more time to read–what would you read? Something educational? Classic? Comfort Reading? Escapism? Magazines?

Comfort Reading. I like to read different genre after I finish a book. Like I read The Girl with the Dragon Tatoo, which is mystery/suspense novella; so I start reading Sam's Quest which is a YA FanFiction. I read what I like, and what I hear is good :)!

This is for BTT and YOU! :)
This pic is from my Garden ;)


Remember to,


Love,


It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye.

15 Comments:

S. Krishna said...

What pretty flowers!

Iliana said...

Sadly there is never enough book reading time is there?

Pretty pic by the way :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the lovely picture!

Darlene said...

I always want more reading time

Beautiful pic, thanks for sharing it with us.

Anonymous said...

Krishna, Thanks girl!

Anonymous said...

Iliana- there never is :D
:) thanks!

Anonymous said...

Jill! You are very welcome :)

Anonymous said...

Dar Thanks Girl :)

jessi said...

Those flowers are beautiful! I can't wait for Christmas vacation to start up (only six more school days left!), because then I will have two weeks of uninterrupted reading time. :)

--xh-- said...

nice snap...

gautami tripathy said...

I manage to read 8-10 books a month. Thats good enough I think.

Here is my BTT post

иidhi S said...

i wish.. i just wish...i could take out more time for reading...i just dowmloaded a few e books.. but seriously guys... nuthin can beat the feel of a book in your hands.

Robin M said...

What a beautiful flower - thank you. I love to read and just about anything now. I've heard a lot of good things about The Girl and will have to check it out.

Robin of mytwoblessings

Bonnie said...

I definitely don't get to read as much as I want!! I hope that changes someday, LOL!

Thanks for sharing the picture of the gorgeous flower from your garden. What type of flower is it?

Trish @ Love, Laughter, Insanity said...

What a beautiful picture from your garden! I definitely don't get enough reading time either--at least not routine reading time. I wish I could have a set time every day that I could read.

Random Books from my TBR pile

blogger templates | Make Money Online