6.12.08

BTTasks about my 5 for Favourites

There are 5 questions about your favorites, so here we Go :)

1. Do you have a favorite author?

Well, when I read The Thorn Birds, Colleen McCullough was definitely my favorite author. And then I read Harry Potter and JKR took away that seat ;)... Later on I read Kite Runner, and most definitely Khaled Hosseini it is now. :0)
But I can't help but like PG WodeHouse! ummm!! Can I list like 5 more authors?!

2. Have you read everything he or she has written?

Colleen's No!

JKR Yes! Most definitely

Khaled's No!

PGW's No!

3. Did you LIKE everything?

Well, I will have to read a 2nd book and tell you, but JKR's, I have liked them all.
4. How about a least favorite author?

hmm! I think I will tell you the book I have had the most difficult time completing was The Gathering by Anne Enright!
5. An author you wanted to like, but didn’t?

Not happened to me yet! **fingers crossed**

Remember to,


Love,

10 Comments:

jessi said...

I love Rowling, too (who doesn't?) and Wodehouse, but I have yet to read any McCullough or Hosseini. Have you gotten your copy of The Tales of Beedle the Bard? It's really great! :)

Alea said...

Your first answer is so like me! I just can't pick one!

Anonymous said...

Jessi! NOOOOOO.. i have not got my copy yet :(
You should read Thorn Birds.. I swear.. i loved it@!!

Anonymous said...

Alea.. i told you :)

Nicole (Linus's Blanket) said...

With the exception of the Kite Runner I haven't read any of your favorites. I have heard good things about P.G. Wodehouse.

Anonymous said...

Nicole, if your like Romance... Thorn Birds is definitely something you should read :)

Serena said...

I've never read the Thorn Birds, but I've seen the movie series dozens of times.

I've never read JKR can you believe that one?

I do plan on reading the Kite Runner, but its near the bottom of the tbr list.

Anonymous said...

:) U have not read JKR :) Ohh thats alright! i have not read tons of book I must have ;)

The Kite Runner - is not a fast erad- it takes u in completely.. and u need to just u know, let it swipe you.

It is a very strong book.
very strong indeed

Anna said...

I loved The Thorn Birds!

--Anna
Diary of an Eccentric

Anonymous said...

ANna, Even ME! I loved it! Thanks!

Random Books from my TBR pile

blogger templates | Make Money Online