5.12.08

Please see this - I can't tell you what a BLESSED week I had!!!!

Thanks to ALL of you who wished me a Happy Birthday! and for all thsoe who forgot ;) you can anyways say a Belated one! I don't mind.... I am STILL in a celebrating mood... We celebrated with a pizzas yesterday! LOL! [ yah! that's our stupid celebration ;)]



So this post is all pics :D and I know... if i AGAIN sound excited!!! it is because of 2 very GOOD REASONS :D

See this,


YEP !!! this arrived in post for ME!! BOTH of these TOGETHER! YEP! hehehe!
Between the Tides by Patti Callahan Henry and the awesome and witty card was sent to ME by [guess?] - ok look at the next pic :D and tell me-
YES JILL aka Softdrink YEP!!! I won it at her place, you can choose the book you want from her shelf on her blog, I didn't know what to chose, so she mailed me this book :D and that beautiful card... of a girl skiing reading a book :D that was so Witty!!!

and the next book that arrived was -

[ ahaha!! this is how I wanna stand now! :D]
An author signed copy of Sam's Quest for the Crimson Crystal By Ben Furman, which I WON! @ Anna's place - Diary of Eccentric.

HAHAHAHA!! I am feeling LIKE TOP of the WORLD!!!!!!!!
Wait! Wait! it is not over YET!~!!! I have more!

Things Fall Apart and Twilight and Rohinton Mistry's Family Matters -- yep!! 2 as a gift :D and one I bought for MYSELF as a gift :D
and White Tiger I picked it up on our market pavement :D [ for a very very less price!! ]



Next in line, this week I got myself -

For the BOOKBlogs reads of this month :-)
Yep it has been raining books for me~!!! and I FEEL so DARNED AMAZING LIKE on the top of the wet clouds.. swoooo...whooo- ing around :D in the sky! [ Veens is crazy - please Ignore LOL!]

It has been a FABOULOUS WEEK!

And THANKS Jill, I have been waiting for this book, w/o knowing which one was coming - and I am so so Glad you sent me this :0)
Thanks Anna, for hosting this wonderful giveaway! where I could win this book :)

I LOVE this FEELING.

ok now -- all of you !! have FUN! :) I feeeeeelllll like i can come HUG you ALL! :D


Remember to,


Love,

26 Comments:

bethany (dreadlock girl) said...

YAY! Glad you were blessed on your birthday :) Books are so fun because you can savor them longer than most things. Happy reading to you for sure!!!!

Beth F said...

Happy reading, happy birthday!

Serena said...

Congrats on all the wins and the Birthday surprises and not so surprises.

Alea said...

Yay for all the books! I hope you like Twilight!

Anonymous said...

Wow...that book showed up faster than I thought it would! It must have known it was your birthday. ;-) Happy Belated Birthday!!

Darlene said...

Happy Belated Birthday Veene! Wow, you got lots of goodies. Good for you-you deserve it!

Anonymous said...

that's an awesome collection.. you must be so excited!:) I read family matters a while ago.. it is a pretty heavy book but really wonderful.. i like rohinton mistry so sometimes i just like to call him rohinton misery.. suits the style of his books a little more:)

Anonymous said...

btw, when are you planning to read white tiger? i want to read that one too.. i totally miss platform shopping..:(

Joanne ♦ The Book Zombie said...

Wow what a wonderful lot of books you've got! Hope you had a fantastic birthday and enjoy all your reads :)

Anonymous said...

Bethany, thanks thanks and more thanks!!!
Books are definitely the bestest gifts :D

Anonymous said...

Beth Thanks :)

Anonymous said...

Serena :D Thanks a LOT!

Anonymous said...

Alea... this sudden rush of Twilight movie fever.. had me get this one :)

Hope to like it too :D

Anonymous said...

JILL! Thanks a LOT girl!!

jeez.. according to me :) it was fast ;) I am so HAPPY to get it :) thanks a lot for the lovely witty card as well!

Anonymous said...

Dar, thANKS!!! :) It feels good u know ;)

Anonymous said...

Ramya .. hahaha @ the Misery thingy :) it is so witty!
I am very very excited...!! :-)

Anonymous said...

I will be reading "White Tiger" soon .. i have a couple of books to read - and then this :-)

Anonymous said...

Joanne.. thanks a LOT :) I am sure i will enjoy! :)

Michele said...

I'm so glad you had a happy birthday, Veens! I can't wait to hear what you think of The White Tiger!

S. Krishna said...

What a great week, and happy (late) birthday!

Anna said...

Happy Birthday! So glad to see you got the book you won at my blog. You received a lot of great titles, and I hope you enjoy them all!

--Anna
Diary of an Eccentric

Anonymous said...

Michelle, I hope to like the White Tiger ! Thank you :)

Anonymous said...

Krishna, Thanks a lOT

Anonymous said...

Anna, Thanks a lOT! Thanks for the giveaway and everything. Thanks :)

Anonymous said...

Yippee! I am so happy for you!!

Trish @ Love, Laughter, Insanity said...

I'm so sorry I missed your birthday. :( Happy happy happy belated Birthday, Veens.

Random Books from my TBR pile

blogger templates | Make Money Online