11.12.08

How to Find Winter Skin’s Rescue without Breaking the Bank

This book is like EVERYWHERE!
And well I am posting this here, not because I have read it of course, it is because I read How to Find Winter Skin’s Rescue without Breaking the Bank
By Julie Gabriel
Author of THE GREEN BEAUTY GUIDE
on Redlady's reading room, which features 10 tips for Winter Skin Care, everything is so nautrale! Awesome! So if you have not checked it out already, read it and make note of some really awesome tips :)

How to Find Winter Skin’s Rescue without Breaking the Bank


Remember to,



Love,



It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye.

8 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I have missed coming here! I am just about caught up with my blog reading. Still have a few to go, but plan on staying up tonight to get it done. ;)

Anonymous said...

J Kaye, Thanks. I know you have been away, and I know how difficult it is to read so many blogs :)

But thanks for dropping by :)

Trish @ Love, Laughter, Insanity said...

LOL--vaseline and cotton gloves. I get really really really dry skin in the winter, but that's the only thing I can find that works.

Anonymous said...

Trish ohh! My skin goes dry too. I rub in a little amount of almond oil. And that helps me a Lot :)

bethany (dreadlock girl) said...

I loved this book!! There are so many cool green ways to keep your body healthy. I love the skin solutions it gives. YAY!!

Anonymous said...

:-) It sounds Awesome :)

Serena said...

This is a great book. I loved reading and reviewing the book.

Bonnie said...

Veens, Thanks so much for linking to my post and Julie Gabriel's guest post!! This is an amazing book...chock full of great ideas!!
I am so behind in things and that includes my google reader and blog reading. I'm trying to catch up!!

Random Books from my TBR pile

blogger templates | Make Money Online