27.12.08

A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens

A Christmas Carol
Charles Dickens
93 Pages


Well, what should I say about this wonderful book?! That I absolutely loved it.. will be the use of the same boring words over and over again :)
I remember Little Veens had this as one of her chapters in her school classes. Big Veens had totally forgotten about it :)! She was reminded of it by her lovely friend Bethany :)
I picked up the eBook to read, and was so Surprised to remember Scrooge :) ! As I was browsing I found a lovely audio book of the same :)! I have not heard any audio books yet ... so I went ahead to hear it... and the experience was lovely!

It is one of those little tales which has a lot of things packed in it! Christmas time is the time, you would love to read it :)

So, if you have NOT! you better read it :) It is a classic in true sense of the word. Love it!
5 on 5 :)
PS - Want the eBook?! Mail me :)

A Merry Christmas to you ALL!

Remember to,


Love,


It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye.

2 Comments:

Tricia said...

Isn't it wonderful? I'm so glad you loved it!

Satish Bolla said...

i vaguely remember this one. it seems that i too read in in one of those dreadful english text books. anyways, will b grateful if u can send it to satishbolla@gmail.com

Random Books from my TBR pile

blogger templates | Make Money Online