11.12.08

999!! I am crazy .. it is alright I know!

I must be a crazy dumb-headed! I have an issue and I thought I will discuss it here.
I have compulsive obsessive disorder attack when I see challenges. All my practical/ analytical nature goes down the drain when I see one I really want to do :(
Yah! You guessed it right, Now I want to do one More! This is the Last ONE I promise!!!
9 months, 9 categories, 9 books :D
81 books!
Yah that's the original thingy!
BUT Veens knows she can't possibly be reading so many ;)
So she is going to read 9 categories, and 1 book each category :D and more if I can manage THAT!

So
9 Classics/1001 list

  1. Silas Marner [ my thoughts]
  2. Jane Eyre
  3. Persuasion
  4. Vilette
  5. no
  6. no
  7. no
  8. no
  9. no
9 Historical Fiction
  1. King's Fool by Margaret Campbell Barnes
  2. no
  3. no
  4. no
  5. no
  6. no
  7. no
  8. no
  9. no
9 Suspense/Thriller

9 from Women Author's

9 Young Adult

9 Authors I have read and loved
  1. Khaled Hossieni
  2. Dan Brown
  3. Sarah Dessen
  4. Charles Dickens
  5. Jane Austen
  6. Charlotte Bronte
  7. JKR
  8. James Patterson
  9. Steig Larrson
9 Romance Books

9 Man Booker/ Award Winning Books
  1. White Tiger


I AM joking Myself :D
But plsss.. I am crazy! I can't HELP IT :D :( :D

I forgot, J Kaye ;) you will be like..I am crazy No?!

Remember to,


Love,


It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye.

16 Comments:

Tricia said...

Veens, You are so funny. You crack me up. Best of luck with this challenge! (I like the new blog look btw).

Beth F said...

Yep, you're nuts. But, then, I think I'm in about 15 challenges for 2009, so we're all crazy together.

Anonymous said...

oh lol!:) i've you seen my post on challenges you know that i was considering this one for a while (the 81 books version)..and i didn't want to do that to myself..so i have decided not to do it. but i like your idea of 9 categories.. good luck!:)

Nely said...

Yea, I'm crazy obsessed with these challenges too. The way I see it is if we finish them great, if we don't we had fun trying... right? Anyway, your idea sounds fun... I'm going to do my bestest to read all 81 books. Plus coming up with the categories was fun.

bethany (dreadlock girl) said...

hahha!! I think we are all crazy! Good luck with this challenge. Honestly the button is so pretty I'd love to join. I need to wait though, I don't want to commit to things until I have this years stuff taken care of.

It is a pretty button though...:)

Serena said...

wow good luck! I think you'll need it.

Anonymous said...

Tricia, Thanks a Lot :) I am glad I make you smile!! I deserve to get your smile ;)

Anonymous said...

Beth, HAHAH! Thanks for making me feel Nuts ;) ;) We r all Nuts :D

Anonymous said...

Ramya! Thanks Girl :)
I am nuts :) save yourself :D

Anonymous said...

Nely.. RIGHT! That's exactly I have been thinking ;) Have fun trying ;)

Anonymous said...

Bethany... You are like me aren't u?! I loved the Button too :) !!

Loved it totally!!
You can easily do it ;) Go for it ;)

Anonymous said...

Serena... I will need tones of it :D

Iliana said...

Veens - there is no hope for all of us who love challenges :)

Enjoy this one!

Darlene said...

Veens, your hilarious. Good luck with yet another challenge. I can just see you when you start trying to get through them. I have one left to join and I'm done for next year.

Anonymous said...

I think this is fantastic!

Trish @ Love, Laughter, Insanity said...

Haha!! You ARE crazy Veens!! :) I'll be cheering you on--but won't attempt myself. :P

Random Books from my TBR pile

blogger templates | Make Money Online