8.12.08

November is SWEET


November has been a great month! The best since September[ when I started!]
I completed and reviewed -

Yep 5 books! The maximum I have read in a month! I don't think I can do the same for next 2 months :) It is starting to become crazy busy :)

Apart from these I reviewed a number of short stories :)
  1. Outside Elko by Porter Fox
  2. Narcissa by Hillary Mantle
  3. The Lady's Murder - A Graphic Story by Eliza Frye
oh! I love November! :-) Don't you just love November!

When it is not too cold
When your birthday is just around the corner
When people are busy thinking about your gift!?
When there is a chill in the air

When there is a small need to cuddle up to someone for that extra warmth

It is such a nice month because I read the most this month :D

Why do you love November!? Or Do you love any other month?!
I love many more months.. which I will tell you when they come ;) ;)


By the way I just remembered the movie Sweet November.. ohh!! I love that movie too! I cried and cried and cried ... Damn it! But still I loved it!



Take care!


Remember to,


Love,


It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye.

10 Comments:

Anna said...

Sounds like you had a great month! I still can't believe November is already over!

--Anna
Diary of an Eccentric

Anonymous said...

yay! i had 5 books as well..i know i am not going to get much reading done in dec though..:) so, where in India are you from??

Anonymous said...

Anna, the best ever ;)

Anonymous said...

Ramya, :) Righto.. I can't either :)

I am staying in Mysore
but I belong to Kerala. :)

You?

Anonymous said...

i stayed all over the place when i was in india.. Bangalore, Ooty (for the major part - 10 yrs), Chennai, Coimbatore, Pilani, Hyderabad.. aren't you sorry you asked??:)
now, i live in Atlanta.

Anonymous said...

Wow! That's cool :)
It's great to be able to stay at so many cool places!
Ooty! did u study there? :)it is like 3-4 hours from here :)

Ruth King said...

You did awesome in November! I really want to read Deborah, it looks like a great book.

I love the movie Sweet November. My mom and I watched it together when it came out on DVD. We both knew what was going to happen in the end, but we cried and cried anyway!

Trish @ Love, Laughter, Insanity said...

Five books is awesome!! I only made it to four last month. :(

When is your birthday??

Anonymous said...

Ruth :) Thanks :) I feel good ;)
Oh tell me about it! I was crying... i didn't know about the ending... but i wished she would stay and then I knew she couldn't :(
I feel so darned sad for the guy :(

Anonymous said...

Trish :) This is the first time u know ;) So I would be really happy if i could do 4 books every month :)
It was on 2nd Dec :)

Random Books from my TBR pile

blogger templates | Make Money Online