8.12.08

November is SWEET


November has been a great month! The best since September[ when I started!]
I completed and reviewed -

Yep 5 books! The maximum I have read in a month! I don't think I can do the same for next 2 months :) It is starting to become crazy busy :)

Apart from these I reviewed a number of short stories :)
  1. Outside Elko by Porter Fox
  2. Narcissa by Hillary Mantle
  3. The Lady's Murder - A Graphic Story by Eliza Frye
oh! I love November! :-) Don't you just love November!

When it is not too cold
When your birthday is just around the corner
When people are busy thinking about your gift!?
When there is a chill in the air

When there is a small need to cuddle up to someone for that extra warmth

It is such a nice month because I read the most this month :D

Why do you love November!? Or Do you love any other month?!
I love many more months.. which I will tell you when they come ;) ;)


By the way I just remembered the movie Sweet November.. ohh!! I love that movie too! I cried and cried and cried ... Damn it! But still I loved it!



Take care!


Remember to,


Love,


It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye.

10 Comments:

Anna said...

Sounds like you had a great month! I still can't believe November is already over!

--Anna
Diary of an Eccentric

Ramya said...

yay! i had 5 books as well..i know i am not going to get much reading done in dec though..:) so, where in India are you from??

Veens said...

Anna, the best ever ;)

Veens said...

Ramya, :) Righto.. I can't either :)

I am staying in Mysore
but I belong to Kerala. :)

You?

Ramya said...

i stayed all over the place when i was in india.. Bangalore, Ooty (for the major part - 10 yrs), Chennai, Coimbatore, Pilani, Hyderabad.. aren't you sorry you asked??:)
now, i live in Atlanta.

Veens said...

Wow! That's cool :)
It's great to be able to stay at so many cool places!
Ooty! did u study there? :)it is like 3-4 hours from here :)

Bookish Ruth said...

You did awesome in November! I really want to read Deborah, it looks like a great book.

I love the movie Sweet November. My mom and I watched it together when it came out on DVD. We both knew what was going to happen in the end, but we cried and cried anyway!

Trish said...

Five books is awesome!! I only made it to four last month. :(

When is your birthday??

Veens said...

Ruth :) Thanks :) I feel good ;)
Oh tell me about it! I was crying... i didn't know about the ending... but i wished she would stay and then I knew she couldn't :(
I feel so darned sad for the guy :(

Veens said...

Trish :) This is the first time u know ;) So I would be really happy if i could do 4 books every month :)
It was on 2nd Dec :)

Random Books from my TBR pile

blogger templates | Make Money Online