24.12.08

aww! Guess what came in my mail?!

Yes! The lovely Girl Priya has graciously send me this lovely gift and I am most humbled... and Happy to receive it!!!!!!!!
Thanks a LOT Priya.. for your lovely words inside the book as well... I am so glad!

And Yes, I hope to read it soon and love it the way you did too :)!
Thanks a LOT Priya... it was a great surprise! and I loved it :)


Remember to,


Love,

It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye.

5 Comments:

Serena said...

Congrats on a great gift Veens. Have a great holiday.

S. Krishna said...

What a nice gesture! It's always nice to receive books.

pink dogwood said...

I bought this at New Delhi train station last time I was in India - I read half of it on the train to Lucknow - I need to dig it out and finish it.

Priya Iyer said...

hey girl! glad u r glad... its a lovely book.. hope u like it too :)
once again, best wishes for a happy married life :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! :)

Random Books from my TBR pile

blogger templates | Make Money Online