21.12.08

Great Blog Buddy :)


I am the Great Buddy of J Kaye :)! Yes! And it feels good to have a such a fine girl to be one's loving buddy... doesn't it?!

And now to pass it on :) To all my lovely blog Lasses... whose blogs I am following :). Here is my List, I am naming your blog names :) :)

  1. 3M
  2. Michelle
  3. Alea's Pop Culture Junkie
  4. Nely
  5. Bethany
  6. Beth F
  7. Book Fool
  8. Iliana
  9. Bookish Ruth
  10. Booklorn[ Anysia]
  11. Jessi
  12. Confessions of a Bibliophile
  13. Jen [Devourer]
  14. Anna
  15. Sandra
  16. Gautami
  17. Nicole
  18. Tricia
  19. Meryl
  20. Dar
  21. Ramya
  22. Mish
  23. S Krishna
  24. Serena
  25. Jill [ softdrink]
  26. Priya
  27. Trish from the Reading Nook

God! that was a lot of hard work :))
And now, if You guys read me, you will come here.. to thank Me :) :) NAH! No Need.. u guys are my buddies :) so I would love to get some cookies.. and Christmasy delicacies ;) that will do .. for sure :D :D

Love you all :)

Thanks J Kaye :) I heart you :)

Remember to,


Love,

It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye.

20 Comments:

Alea said...

Too sweet Veens! I still need to do this one too, and you beat me to it! :D Hope you are having a great day!

jessi said...

Aw, thanks, Veens. :)

Beth F said...

Thanks!! What a great surprise; you're too kind. You hinted for cookies, I would have gone for books! Aim high, you know!

bethany (dreadlock girl) said...

seriously!?! you are too much, too cool for sure! thanks, thank you so much my friend. YAY!!!!

Congrats to you too for winning :)

S. Krishna said...

congrats to you for winning, and thanks so much for passing it along!!!

Tricia said...

Have a virtual cookie on me, Buddy! :)

Michele said...

Veens, I'd send you a box of cookies, but have a feeling they might be stale before they get to you!

You are so sweet - thank you. You have certainly made my holidays much, much merrier this year! I'm so thankful I found your blog!

Anonymous said...

Aww, thanks. :-) Yeah, I think any cookies I sent would be stale by the time they got there too. How about free ebooks? I just finished writing the next 6 weeks of Monday posts. :-)

Anonymous said...

Alea! Thanks! :)

Jessi :)

Beth F! I hinted at cookies for a change ;) :)

Anonymous said...

Bethany! U r the Best :) Yay to my friends!

Krishna ")

Tricia :) I will Thank u :)

Anonymous said...

Michelle! I am so glad I found yours too! :)
Thanks for the cookies ;) I don't mind not getting them! :) :)

Anonymous said...

Ann! U r tooooo GOOD! Ann!
:)
Thanks a LOT Buddy!

Priya Iyer said...

congratulations, veens! u deserve it every bit... and thanks for passing it to me... made my day! :)

Anonymous said...

two awards? what's a better way to start my week!:) Thanks a ton veens! You are so sweet!:) you totally made my day!
(and people ask me why I open google reader first thing in the morning every day. now they know:))

Nely said...

Awww, thank you so much my friend. I'll have my post up in a bit.

Anonymous said...

Priya :) U r my lovely buddy Girl :)

Ramya... Girl.. U deserve it :) :)

Nely... thanks so much Girl :)

Bookfool said...

Thank you, Veens! Right back at ya! I'd send cookies if I cooked, but I suck in the kitchen. I wondered . . . Is this just a change of pace? . . . and then I saw the comments. Really, the word "cookies" is just like a euphemism for "any book you have lying about that needs a home", isn't it? ;)

Merry Christmas!!!

Anonymous said...

thanks J Kaye ((tight HUG))
thanks!

Nicole (Linus's Blanket) said...

Thank you Veens. You are so good to type up that huge list. I have to pass my award along in a few days when I have some extra time.

Darlene said...

Thanks again Veens. You're too sweet my friend.

Random Books from my TBR pile

blogger templates | Make Money Online