26.12.08

Orbis Terrarum 2008 Challenge survey!

Bethany has asked some survey questions :) and here are the answers!

1.) What did you like about the challenge?

Well the best thing I liked about the challenge, was visiting so many places! :) YES! I would have never dared march on grounds I was not sure, but then I did. And I am proud of myself, because it was a lovely experience.
2.) What would you like to see change for next year?
I don't think there could be any changes, except... read different countries than what you read, maybe!
3.) About the rules, or the non-existent rules...did you like that?
What Rules?! I didn't think there was any problem with the non-existent rules!
4.) Are you going to join us next year?
oh You Bet! I am collecting books already ;)
5.) Pretty please give me any suggestions for changes, the betterment of the challenge, or just anything that you would like to see changed for next year.
I think as it is , OT is a fantastic challenge :) I offer no suggestions, but I would surely participate!
6.) Would you like the challenge to be more involved? What if we read books together sometimes? Would that interest you?
Sure Indeed! That would be fun too :) On the basis of book availability, I would join you as and when I can!
7.) would you be interested in helping somehow next year? How would you like to help?
You tell me Bethany! I would love to help :) Whatever way I can! Let me know, it would be a great pleasure to be part of OT2009!
I have already done this wrap-up post w/o the questions :)
Here are the completed books-
  1. The kite runner by Khaled Hosseini - Afghanistan
  2. Witch of Portebello by Paulo Coleho – Brazil
  3. Unaccustomed Earth by Jhumpa Lahiri - India
  4. I did a Bad Thing By Linda Green - England
  5. The Gathering by Anne Enright - Ireland
  6. The Road to lost Innocence by Somly Mam - Cambodia
  7. The Triumph of Deborah by Eva Etzioni – Halevy - Austria
  8. Like water for Chocolate by Laura Esquivel - Mexico
  9. The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint Exupery - France
So hope you guys who have not joined OT 2008, would want to do it too :)
And hope you guys who were there, would be looking forward to OT 2009 ")
I am looking forward to it :)


Remember to,

Love,


It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye.

3 Comments:

jessi said...

Might as well sign up for this one, too, right? :) When does it start?

Anonymous said...

For once, I am saying no to a challenge...lol. ;) It's a miracle.

Michele said...

It looks like this turned out to be a wonderful challenge for you! I love your book list......wow!

Random Books from my TBR pile

blogger templates | Make Money Online