12.10.08

Short Story Review 4: Don't Stop Now by Al Riske

Alright! Thanks to Gautami AGAIN, she got me to read this one too :-)
I found her review really funny, and as it was a really short 'story', I thought, I will give it a try :-)

Don't Stop now, is a story based in 1972. It is about 2 17-year olds. The story is narrated by the boy who is with Leslie on a date. It is a very simple but cute story, about 2 'kids' making out on a lake-side. There silly talks and there silly little -nothings. It is about a girl who is so sure about herself and a boy who is not sure about the next moment. 
Of a girl who means what she says and about a boy who is certain, he will forget what he said. 
It is about them wishing to go on to the next step of their juvenile relationship :-). 

They both are just 17, and they don't want to stop now :-)

I can't write anything more, as there is no "story" as such, but it is still interesting reading a boy's perspective. 

It made me smile, and I hope it makes you too :o)



 
Check out my books on Goodreads: http://www.goodreads.com/profile/Veens

1 Comment:

gypsy said...

ahn... m checking it out...

Random Books from my TBR pile

blogger templates | Make Money Online