19.10.08

:D YAY!

I can't believe peope r up early and READING. I won't believe it till I see it.. and now I am feeling LOW.. for not reading Sigh!!! :D

3 cheers to Bethany and Trish! Bethany completed 2 [yes yes!!!!!] books and Trish 1 :D and together they r donating as of NOW, 67dollars! can u freaking believe that?! i can't and I m so so so HAPPY!

it is fun.. i MUST agree!

thank u all for coming to cheer the cheer-leader [ that is me! ] :D


===

update 1:02 AM! I can't seem to synchronize between the eysand the hands, and Veens doesn't knwo where she is yping..

sworry guys.. teriible... but i nee to goto sleep.. i have promised mom to take her to temple tomorow AM. so good nights from ME!

and u all have happy time reading... i will check in the AM!

Check out my books on Goodreads: http://www.goodreads.com/profile/Veens

8 Comments:

bethany (dreadlock girl) said...

thanks so much veens, you are incredible!! i love the poem you wrote about time!!! Great work. It is getting late for you :( You are so awesome, thanks so much for your sweet comments.

I am sorry you are sad you are not reading. You would be an excellent reader. It is pretty fun :) But you are such a great cheerleader that I would so hate to loose you!

bethany (dreadlock girl) said...

you will be missed, but I would do the same if I were you. Great cheering, and I know that I will be up when you get up and after you go to the temple. You get some good sleep!! You definitely deserve some good sleep :)

Trish @ Love, Laughter, Insanity said...

Thank YOU for cheering us on!!!

Darlene said...

You are a great cheerleader. I'm on the job too but I'm not anywhere near as good as you are. Have a good sleep.

jessi said...

Veens, you have been an incredible cheerleader. Thank you so much for coming by and keeping me motivated! :)

tanabata said...

Thanks for stopping by to cheer me on! Have a good sleep!

Anonymous said...

Veens, you did very good. In a way, you kept me going!

Next time, promise me you will read too.

Get a good sleep!

Hugs!

Anonymous said...

thank u ALL!
thanks

thanks thanks thanks thanks LOL!

Random Books from my TBR pile

blogger templates | Make Money Online