17.3.09

Book Shopping..!!

This weekend I went out with 2 of my friends at CP (Cannaught Place).

There's this place called Cha-Bar ('Cha' means Tea in Hindi), at the Statesman House building, which actually is a cafe inside the Oxford book House. So we went there for a cup of tea and to spend some time in relaxation.



Walking inside that place made me go mad. There were books books and books, and I so so so wanted to live there forever. After entering the place i dint even notice where my friends were I just headed straight towards the love of my life books. The ambiance is amazing and trust me once you walk into that place and being a book lover you would never want to come out. I was just going round the shelves and taking in all the positive energies I could grasp.
I just wanted all of them for myself, but yeah keeping in my mind the hole that would make in my pocket I chose two of them, one was what I wanted to Read and one that was a must buy for my Book shelf.





I got 'Girls of Riyadh' by Rajaa Alsanea and of course the second book was out of pure love and sheer temptation for The Harry Potter, I got for myself the new in the collection 'The Tales of Beedle the Bard'.
And trust me how contented i felt after that, and elated to get my hands on the 'Tales of Beedle the Bard', its an achievement for me at least.
I have already started reading the Girls of Riyadh, and will update the review once i finish, but as of now, I already have a feeling that its gonna be good.



Remember to,


Love,

Nidhi

It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye.

3 Comments:

Lucifer said...

thr r so many blogs u have m totally confused :o :o :o

иidhi S said...

@ Mayz

heheh....thanks for stopping by.

Nothing to get confused about.. its just

"A new blog for a new mood" :)

Anonymous said...

Nice blog. Only the willingness to debate and respect each other’s views keeps the spirit of democracy and freedom alive. Keep up the good work. Hey, by the way, do you mind taking a look at this new website www.indianewsupdates.com . It has various interesting sections. You can also participate in the OPINION POLL in this website. There is one OPINION POLL for each section. You can also comment on our news and feature articles.

At present we provide Live Cricket (From: 4 April Onwards) , News Updates, Opinion Polls, Movie Reviews and Gadget Reviews to our readers.

Kindly go through the entire website. Who knows, it might just have the right kind of stuff that you are looking for. If you like this website, can you please recommend it to at least 5 of your friends. Your little help would help us in a big way.

Thank you,

The Future Mantra

Random Books from my TBR pile

blogger templates | Make Money Online