29.9.08

24 hour Read-a-thon



Ya! We have a 24 hour Read-a-thon happening on October 18th!

for letting me know about it~!!

I am not sure if I am participating, but if you guys want to know more about this goto DEWEY's PAGE

And there is a wonderful compilation of books, that can help you do this challenge! Ain't that an awesome effort by Eva from 'A striped Armchair?!

So why don't you showcase your love for reading :)

Have fun... don't stretch yourself too much, this is all for having fun while doing what you do best .... reading :)


Take care!

Check out my books on Goodreads: http://www.goodreads.com/profile/Veens

5 Comments:

DINTOONS said...

wow the read-a-thon sounds awesome! hope to participate, time and space willing! thanx for the info :)

--xh-- said...

24 hr readathone? i find it a horrible idea. this actually turns me off...

иidhi S said...

I find it a good idea but the noon side of the game kills it all...

and otherwise too u knw my mum will kill me if i try doing smthin lik dat.. :P

Dewey said...

Just to clarify, the list of people participating that you linked to is from last time. I haven't had a volunteer yet to keep a list of the participants this time. And I'm sort of clueless about these sorts of technology, I'm afraid!

Eva said...

Aww: thanks. I'm glad the list helped you!

I love the 24 hour read-a-thon, but I think it's important to give yourself permission to take a nap, or not read a ton of books, etc.

Random Books from my TBR pile

blogger templates | Make Money Online